British Jotter

A few months ago, I wrote a piece about how I called the little notebooks I carried around with me Jotters.

You can read that piece here.

My mother-in-law corrected me on this. Jotters are not a made up term I cam up with for my pocket-sized notebooks.

Jotter or rough book or a rough notebook is notebooks that are essentially dedicated to rough drafts. Used to take lecture notes, homework, and notes you needed to do your work.

She happened to find one pack in a box from when they moved from England.

British Jotter (1)

British Jotter (2)

British Jotter (3)

I have no idea what I’ll do with it, so for now, it will go into my journal collection.

YouTube video link:

© Cori Large June 7, 2015

1 Comment (+add yours?)

  1. Anne Campbell
    Aug 07, 2015 @ 14:43:59

    I keep a notebook in my purse all the time, and I use it for this exact same thing. So, I guess I’ll start calling it a jotter! How fun! (I’m a notebook hoarder, too) 🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: